06 March 2008

Listen real mccoy another night

Eurovision Song Contest 2006 [ archives ] - page 2 - IOFF here from today on participate I. Page 2 - is however only the demo version. The ESC version has more Polish elements. Thanks, straight clean-heard times. The music find I class, the singing find good I (melody is ok) however which is this hoarse speech singing. In principle the Song is however good:d: In Slovenia now it was also decided who antritt:.com stands that the zweitplatzierte Sasha of the Televotes (telephone and mobile phone) got ever 12 points, from the jury however 0. Since Anzej Dezan got 12 points of the jury, it was enough for him scarcely to the victory. I find it only unfortunate that none dares the real star from Germany us to represent. Because a Thomas different is not represaentativ really, we has still many more to offer. I more waer times for Sarah Connor (From Sarah with love), Jeanette conventional man (Rockin ' on heaven's floor) Xavier Naidoo, Gentleman or so. Thus star are also really in Germany announced or at least to some extent successful. You know determine the song of Ruzlana game Dances, now give it music of the song in Armenian kind. The song of Armenian dance a group one dances (Milen Shwo). It is really mad, their must it simply gucken.Und says to me your opinion of ok afterwards. You can look that video tie-clip under these Web since: . thus the song is left under Armenian music tie-clips in the starting side. Thanks, straight clean-heard times. The music find I class, the singing find good I (melody is ok) however which is this hoarse speech singing. In principle the Song is however good:d: The hoarse speech singing is typical for Micha. It can also differently, but with I Troje does not show it it actually. The hoarse speech singing is typical for Micha. It can also differently, but with I Troje does not show it it actually pulls it somehow the remainder of the song something down. On the other hand it is remarkable, which with the Song Contest can be very favourable. To the Slovenian Song: Property it now 2-3 times belongs and it does not please to me simply at all not and that can I not suffer (like Bosnia & Herzegowina 2005):rolleyes:. whereby the voice is class. I find Slovenia also in such a way:gaehn: unfortunate, with the mandoline they would more have torn. I the album of the Bosnian Girls recently bought. it is it in the collection to have beautifully:rolleyes: Three titles are very nice, the remainder disturb the housewife nich with iron. Me still which and was noticeable. With the demo version Michael is not to be heard at all, but the "hoarse one" is The material Mc Coy. In the ESC version Micha sings the part thereafter and on the other hand is The material Mc Coy a bird twitter. Property the three contributions belongs now. Slovenia does not please me UEUEUEUEUEUEUeberhaupt, Albania is completely ok, although something old-bakes and Poland. You looked times with oikotimes. Those have usually everything in its forum, range audio. My evaluation of the past Songs:. Are strained on the English version. Poland: completely well, beautiful Refrain, beautiful singing for it amusing Gekraechze of me aluminium). Which country decides actually next. EDIT: The Song of Switzerland is certain now. It is called "If incoming goods all give A little" and by Ralph seal and Bernd Meinunger was written (source: esctoday. EDIT: The Song of Switzerland is certain now. It is called "If incoming goods all give A little" and by Ralph seal and Bernd Meinunger was written (source: esctoday. It does not have nevertheless well gets and in the semi-final to need it owing to the Ninjas this year also. It does not have nevertheless well gets and in the semi-final to need it owing to the Ninjas this year also. You heard the Song already somewhere. If, I would have gladly a hearing sample:trippel: You heard the Song already somewhere. If, I would have gladly a hearing sample:trippel:. With "well get" meant I the kind + way, how seal clean-came times there again. In Germany it has no more chance. The season runs already again on full speed), all 3 (ex-)Saengerinnen that volume (outside of of Poland little affecting) and in addition still 5 languages and the mandatory case of knee. Left to the pure hearing into all Songs:. Very amusingly I found the Belgian half semi-finals, in the meantime shrunk to two Semis. The videos of the platzierten Songs are here:. Merrily: La Sakhra completely with small Dessous accident. Favorite is in Belgium the very popular barks Perenz with a 08/15 Latino hit, unfortunately. Eurotrash Queen Kate Ryan participates also, very in-usual t'adore per with including not yet completely sitting stork dance. Video also for this under the above left. Thus, I look forward to one move exchange of views:schnatt:. Are strained on the English version. Do not make you happy too much, it it not on English will give. It is he wins and storms the hit lists of Europe. Switzerland becomes their contribution either to 18. in Swiss, must up to then the seal fans present television wait. The next VE's is all at coming Saturday, Malta, Estland and Norway. Participate also few people a live in the "spectrum" in Oslo. The Norwegian titles can I you gladly send, to pn to me with the email address please. Do not make you happy too much, it it not on English will give. It is he wins and storms the hit lists of Europe. Switzerland becomes their contribution either to 18. in Swiss, must up to then the seal fans present television wait. The next VE's is all at coming Saturday, Malta, Estland and Norway. Participate also few people a live in the "spectrum" in Oslo. The Norwegian titles can I you gladly send, to pn to me with the email address please. Albania is not changed. Naja, somehow well, but that means also that the Song remains probably in such a way. On Swiss Song I am really strained the title already point on the fact that it will be a typical 08/15-Ballade A la "incoming goods have A dream":rolleyes: :ko: more:hammer:. whereby I could be convinced naturally gladly of the opposite:D thanks for the offer of the VE, but I am limited then rather to the definitely selected Songs. otherwise prevail with me chaos purely.) Thanks again. Oh: Someone has written that "NO NO is more never" beautiful, therefore assumes I times that one can hear the Song somewhere. Possibly the title is in the meantime available with Oikotimes or Keith (universe of child OF everything), if not, pn to me.) Swiss contribution should be light in the style of "Love shine A", in addition in a middle senior with gossip speed. Possibly the title is in the meantime available with Oikotimes or Keith (universe of child OF everything), if not, pn to me.) Swiss contribution should be light in the style of "Love shine A", in addition in a middle senior with gossip speed. Property "NO NO" now keep more never (OF thanks Trees. at MEMORY)). Actually the Song, the singer is not bad has a very beautiful voice and the Countrystil is particularly which general for the Song Contest is always good:d: , like Swiss if contribution sounds boring to be is naja, hope times the best:nixweiss: Swiss would have asked better again David of fire. R-S white nevertheless for 20 years already no more like one a hit does not write:jumphead: With leaves, but the Vanilla Ninja part was nevertheless sowas from ridiculous. I ask myself still, what this dte never liking gladly skirt under the Top 10 had to look for. This to a large extent sing-unable dte never volume has not might come times into the final. With leaves, but the Vanilla Ninja part was nevertheless sowas from ridiculous. I ask myself still, what this dte never liking gladly skirt under the Top 10 had to look for. This to a large extent sing-unable dte never volume has not might come times into the final. I found it underestimated with place 8 still to something with this whole scrap iron from the last year. Lenna sings top, other 3 is surely not the largest singers. I found the VN contribution the strongest Contests. I found also class (v. to the VN Song compared other Swiss with contributions in the last years of:rolleyes: ). Beautiful melody, beautiful voice and nice appearance:d: Lenna sings top, other 3 is surely not the largest singers. Yes, which can sing small Dunkelhaarige. With the others war's more than embarrassingly. And if even their responsible person laestert that one did not have to umstricken specially the arrangement thereby too many inclined tones to be heard is. _ seal for the Switzerland and perhaps Germany Pop titanium for Romania. It writes a Song for the Romanian interlocutory decision. Yes, which can sing small Dunkelhaarige. With the others war's more than embarrassingly. And if even their responsible person laestert that one did not have to umstricken specially the arrangement thereby too many inclined tones to be heard is. Well with the Gracia should have also times rather done. more:newwer: Opposite the scrap iron from Good old Germany Switzerland was not embarrassing last year. Since yesterday 3 new participants are certain: Estland: Sandra Oxenryd - "Through my Window".com/images/history/mal_fabrizio_faniello. Sandra Oxenryd is so similar to "Fame Academy" Siegerin in Sweden or and completely scarcely against Ines, estnische Teilnehmerin of 2000, became generally accepted. Fabrizzio Faniello participates already for the second time. Christine Guldbrandsen was the only Interpretin, those in the Norwegian final sang Norwegian:o. The song contains elements of Norwegian Folkmusik. Hearing samples of all being certain Songs know you HERE (. whole badly this result from Norway resounds has rightfully gebuht after the last valuation. For me this is the egg Song: "more eiiiiiieeeer. After rehearse-heard the well-known Songs here my judgement: Norway and Poland have the best Songs, both are momentarily alike with me up. Albania scarcely behind it, pleases me ever better. I find Estland boringly, almost bad. I find simply badly:rolleyes to Malta and Slovenia: :q: Whereby occurs to me: It is not examined now whether the Slovenian Song is a plagiarism. As different nevertheless the tastes are. 1 of the being certain Songs is at present Fabrizio's "I DO" from Malta. However nix, before 5 years thought if I want to be called that he would win with "Another buzzer Night" loosely, that was not then so # 2 The material McCoy, aehm I Troje from Poland # 3 Sandra for Estland - solid, pleasant Song # 4 Albania - straight still like that, however potential # 5 Slovenia - the beginning reminds me of Schnuckel Omar from the last year, afterwards wird's then more fetziger, well # 6 Norway - has nix new * yawns *, which Poppiges would be me rather been hopes now still for Kate Ryan's "t'adore" and Texas Lightning with "NO NO Never", per. That officially against slow. Contribution is determined, is new me, could I however present, here () can one the Oesi OGAE contribution to the comparison listen to, the similarity is already glaring. The Gulbrandsen was appropriate in each valuation elsewhere as on 1. for each call as 1 point was rated had the people from mountains the possibility it highly to voten. Christine comes from the area and those is there already very special. The people from mountains are not Norwegians, but Bergener. Public favourites were Queentastic (the Dragqueens and even I could be hinreissen to the Mitsingen:D) and Geir Roenning & Jorun Erdal. Whereby occurs to me: Now examined, whether the Slovenian Song a plagiarism ist.PHPSESSID=c93785a256d97aa4f2b61bfd829fe47c)"it is not determined" now probably actually seriously whether copyright injuries are present. Radio stations are to have been instructed not to play the Song at present. Hopefully Kate Ryan start with the Song Contest. I say only HAMMER Mrs sometime has I stopped to the Songcontest to look, because I found that the quality of the songs from year diminished to year continuously. It did not interest me simply any longer. :freu: The Songcontest has me again. For me "Follow My Heart" candidate on a point place, in the reason is sees I the next Songcontest in Warsaw taking place:D as estimates it the chances of the group. I Troje will win, cannot not introduce itself I absolutely. They are terribly popular in Poland, but otherwise. And Poland cannot do believes also otherwise for soooviele points of neighbourhood like other countries to hope, or errs I. I Troje will win, cannot not introduce itself I absolutely. They are terribly popular in Poland, but otherwise. I Troje have after their 7. Place 2003 also in Germany many fans. And finally also at least one in Austria - me. Their appearance in Athens will provide again new friends for them, is completely safe there I. With "Follow My Heart" it a good Haendchen for the Songcontest proved, the song is gold correct for the Bewerb. I Troje have after their 7. Place 2003 also in Germany many fans. And finally also at least one in Austria - me tja you will be able there to help ichtroje this year little. And Poland cannot do believes also otherwise for soooviele points of neighbourhood like other countries to hope, or errs I oh, points of neighbourhood or ago. I was already optimistic for the interlocutory decision in Poland so, and I am it also for the Hauptbewerb in Athens. "Follow My Heart" convinced me from first hearing.) But after threefold listening to the Song goes to one suddenly only on the nerves. Not so with "Follow My Heart" - that is for me a quality criterion: I hear myself fullly, or no. "Follow My Heart" I already heard and like many, many marks it still. By the way regard I also the German "component", material to McCoy, as a luck grasp.) But after threefold listening to the Song goes to one suddenly only on the nerves. The songs hear strange theory in connection with the ESC. most Voter during the show to the first (and also the latter) mark. The "stability" of the Appeals does not state anything over the chances. And I Troje with these abgehalfterten and ueberladenen 90's collage will have it with difficulty to come at all into the final.) again from sinking one gezerrt. I had really more expected myself and Austria cannot also help.) Sounds for me after not at all so bad chances. Personally it does not assure to me greatly, but it is not bad.) again from sinking one gezerrt. I did not know at all that material McCoy which with Germany to do have. The name sounds already so terribly German:nixweiss: :D tja you will be able there to help ichtroje this year little. Tja, unfortunately, my voice can I them not give - however to help I can them nevertheless also in other way. Completely in the confidence: Even if Austria were thereby, I would regard the thumbs as a victory of my Polish favourites. The songs hear strange theory in connection with the ESC. most Voter during the show to the first (and also the latter) mark. The "stability" of the Appeals does not state anything over the chances. And I Troje with these abgehalfterten and ueberladenen 90's collage will have it with difficulty to come at all into the final.) again from sinking one gezerrt. I had really more expected myself and Austria cannot also help). I find, the title sound very up-to-date. It disturbs you, if several voices sound beautifully and harmoniously together. The appearance with the interlocutory decision was hinreissend, and also in Athens the performance will not miss its effect. I did not connect the stability of the Appeals also directly with the chances with the Songcontest. It is for me simply a good barometer for the quality of a title, even if I after one hundred times do not hear myself bore. And it is not so sure you that most humans hear the Songs for the first time with the Bewerb. And I do not think that I was the only one. People, me it is already well-known that Austria is this time not thereby - repeated memories are thus unnecessary:D. A further country selected:. and Armenia confirmed now also the Song: Without your love of Andre. Soon I make a first short summary of all Songs, those already admit am.) A further country selected: Denmark: Sidsel - twist OF Love of the Song is class, completely ESC atypical. Reminds me of so a US college comedy from the 80ern. The note from one esctoday report: "Wearing cowboy of boat and mixing element OF country and skirt ' n ' roll." draws from me:o - that would be a direct tl competition. I could not hear Armenia so far yet. And there this Sidsel looks 30 years younger, can imagine I, who gets more points is pleased me very much that you think I Troje capable of a place on foremost ranks. To your hearing sample: NO NO more never of Texas Lightning is a quite nice title - if one such child woman voices likes. But from the melody not badly. I wish Germany von Herzen that Texas Lightning are sent to Vicky to Athens and NOT. With the attempt to listen to the hearing sample on their side my PC fell. And there this Sidsel looks 30 years younger, can imagine I, who gets more points. Not to exclude unfortunately at a certain group of spectators: ( Jane Comerford is however also a very beautiful woman, who needs vorm ESC reliably no Botox treatment. We had unfortunately already. On the DR homepage one can regard the video () of Sidsel's appearance. If they should repeat it in Athens similarly, I do not see a danger for (hopefully) tl. Sidsel sings solid, but the performance is relatively weak. Are strained which tl, VL & TA with bets that. At the beginning of March will by-form, according to Second Channel of German Television advance notice are designated they as show act. Whether they the ESC Songs to already sing may. Soon I make a first short summary of all Songs, those already admit am.) But I am very, very grateful. Already times thank you in advance. My "provisional valuation" looks in such a way:. Me would interest, as your provisional "hit list" looks. NORWAY: Christine Guldbransen with "Alvedansen". Eeeeeiaaaaah"Refrain makes the song broken, how I find. One would not have let there occur to a few text lines can is called itself not "Alvendansen" sowas like "album dance" or "eleven-dance". * dream * to and for itself a song, which would be appropriate for me much - would not be there the Refrain failed. ALBANIA: Luiz Ejlli - "Zjarr E Ftohte" (Cold Fire). [ who wants a left to the Song, pn to me ] ARMENIA: Andre - "Without your love".com/images/2006_pre/andre_armenia_2006. DENMARK: Sidsel Ben Semmane - "twist OF love". [ who wants a left to the Song, pn to me ] ESTLAND: Sandra Oxenryd - "Through my window". [ who wants a left to the Song, pn to me ] IRELAND: Brian Kennedy - [ not yet bekannt].org/muzica/artists/f/fabrizzio_faniello/first. [ who wants a left to the Song, pn to me ]. [ who wants a left to the Song, pn to me ] POLAND: I Troje - "Follow my heart". [ who wants a left to the Song, pn to me ] SWITZERLAND: Six4One - "If incoming goods all give A little".com/phpnews/images/big-six4one.com/images/2006_pre/slo_2006_anzej. [ who wants a left to the Song, pn to me ] TURKEY: Sibel Tuezuen - [ yet does not admit ]. whatever99, class made, with pictures and hearing samples I thanks you very cordially. Are already very strained on the song of Andre/Armenien.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A9E03/qid=1139852278/sr=1-19/ref=sr_1_8_19/028-8152375-2714910 the Bohlen twins these CD in Germany times rausgebracht. The new Song sounded to A capella however rather mau. If Kate Ryan start has, it the thing in the bag. The best eurovision Song of all times. Property times clean-heard into the past Songs. This is my provisional valuation:. (naturally I for my favourite volume I tune TROJE with "Follow my heart". Are strained, which there still in such a way for Songs kommen.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A9E03/qid=1139852278/sr=1-19/ref=sr_1_8_19/028-8152375-2714910 the Bohlen twins have these CD in Germany times rausgebracht. The new Song sounded to A capella however rather mau. You have already a hearing sample for the Indiggo Song. Ne, were to be seen only with exclusive, and have the Song be angesungen. Genuinly times gladly in CD the version would hear. Which turned the planks those. Uff, I am glad that we at least concerning place No. Gibt's somewhere already a hearing sample of Kate Ryan's Song. I love this blue smiley falling on the knees. Thus provide ' for me please a possibility of using it. A good night wishes you. Erstmal need Indiggo anyway a special permission, Romania permitted actually no foreign authors. Gibt's somewhere already a hearing sample of Kate Ryan's Song.be/extra/subsites/eurosong2006/e_song_kand_32/lyric.be/extra/subsites/eurosong2006/e_song_kand_32/lyric. Again a fast number (I love Goodbye "from it only"), rather exchangeably, harms. Kate Ryan gets the blue knee drop smiley from me. Professionally made Song, quickly, nice voice. Are quite susceptibly to contents like it the text of this hearing sample offers at all at present. But still Mach ' I before which I Troje title the only "Kniefall Orgie" - still no serious competition in view.) Michal Wisniewski/I Troje/Follow My Heart: :anbet: :anbet: :anbet: :anbet: :anbet: :anbet: :anbet: :anbet: :anbet:. Erstmal need Indiggo anyway a special permission, Romania permitted actually no foreign Autoren.de/BTO/promiskinomusik/2006/02/14/bohlen-zwillinge/bohlen-zwillinge-grand-prix, templateId=renderKomplett. Thus, my favorite is and remains in any case also I TROJE with "Follow my heart". About the other places the competitors from me can argue. My past evaluation may not be missing naturally also:). Poland/Albania (cannot decide me). This smiley, which you used there:. :D seh I in this forum for the first time can me at the soil roll each mark if I it see. Here the hearing samples (once complete and twice in excerpts) for the three German Songs. And here the complete indiggo Song "my boyfriend" for the Romanian Vorausscheid:. And here the complete indiggo Song "my boyfriend" for the Romanian Vorausscheid:. Here the hearing samples (once complete and twice in excerpts) for the three German Songs. The Firefox refuses persistent playing the TA Song but with the IE it went then. With tl a Mrs. sings:o and that rather bad. The Song pleases me however best. VL with a Ballade in the plank style, naja, goes in such a way. The Song from TA is quite boringly, unfortunate. The Firefox refuses persistent playing the TA Song but with the IE it went then. :clap: Good man, the Mr. Firefox. Apparently has so the kind internal quality protection and has from danger warning the TA Einschlafsong closed. Indiggo should be a joke nevertheless, or. Indiggo: This Song will please the five to ten-year Songconstes spectators surely well. Thomas differently: Forget the Schaefchenzaehlen. Here the dead certain falling asleep assistance comes. Vicky Leandros: The Greek angehauchten "Schmachtfetzen" was appropriate for it clearly better. Texas Lightning: Also not overwhelming, but nice Refrain. I hold the thumbs for Germany that this group is sent to Athens. Indiggo: This Song will please the five to ten-year Songconstes spectators surely well. Also should be planks several plagiarism complaints of pupil volume forthcoming. Texas Lightning: Also not overwhelming, but nice Refrain. I hold the thumbs for Germany that this group is sent to Athens. Nobody knows tl abroad, on the other hand VL and TA have there a Bekanntheitsbonus. Nobody knows tl abroad, on the other hand VL and TA have there a Bekanntheitsbonus. However which is useful the Bekanntheitsbonus, what uses it, if the spectators murmur with the and R-S title one: "ah do not know ' I from somewhere", and then at the end of the Songs all schnarchen like ten Kater with bronchitis. If again 100 Ruslanas sing, then the TA Song would be nevertheless a welcome alternation or. Little which constitutes admittingness already. That means not that I can guarantee it Top 10:) Texas number is correctly class, pleases me ever better. However those will internationally go down. TAs Schlafsong does not go really, also to will once more drueber sleep to that not better. On the other hand Vickys Ballade is an gale. Texas Lighting is condemned well however unfortunately fears I that the Song could have it very with difficulty with the ' Grand Prix '. I will commit myself to a Favouriten with the interlocutory decision - the stage performance is not unimportant straight with the competition. I wait also still for the appearances, perhaps do still which surprising, musical lie Texas far in front. I wait also still for the appearances, perhaps do still which surprising, musical lie Texas far in front. Undisputed - the Song is class:d: I will commit myself to a Favouriten with the interlocutory decision - the stage performance is not unimportant straight with the competition. If TA dances then on the stage, you will also like it:rotfl: If TA dances then on the stage, you will also like it:rotfl: I believe that I do not even want to imagine that. I will commit myself to a Favouriten with the interlocutory decision - the stage performance is not unimportant straight with the competition. Please when is the German interlocutory decision. And which transmitter transfers it. So that I do not miss anything crucial. If TA dances then on the stage, you will also like it:rotfl: I do not like me that times present:fuercht:. It becomes safe behind its (Ge)fluegel to hide and hopefully after 1:50 not even fall asleep. Brian Kennedy will sing "Every Song is to A Cry for Love". The hearing sample gibt's HERE (. I find the Song rather boring, to v. for the fact that he struck other Songs over 1000:nixweiss: Somehow have I the feeling that we must foreignbe ashamed again with the decision, which we send there. Type lower third whoever drives:smoke:. There are only three singers more bzw.oder is not certain the others. But all Songs is not suitable for the victory. There are only 3 Acts, which must be sufficient. Sees, what in contribution #195 over Ireland was written: Over 1000 Songs and then such a weak Siegersong. That cannot pass Germany now already times.) Our interlocutory decision released from the whole VIVA garbage and thus to have we still 3 wackere minnesaenger. Today the first round is in Sweden. Andreas Johnson (99er hit "Glorious") has a genuine potential winner also in running, however unfortunately leads the polling in Sweden not an.Magnus_Backlund_ _The_name_of_love.Linda_Bengtzing_ _Jag_ljuger_sa_bra. Prior publication of the piece on Promo by another Saengerin).de/files/13543078/Goran_Kay_-_Play_your_game.de/files/13545266/Four_Story_-_Hand_On_My_Heart.de/files/13541490/Daz_Sampson_-_Teenage_Life.de/files/13541197/City_Chix_-_All_About_You.de/files/13540835/Antho ny_Costa__of_Blue__ _Beautfiul_Thing. Why only as much geuppt on rapidly-shed. As a normal user one must wait there eternally before one again downloaden may: ( Today the first round is in Sweden. Andreas Johnson (99er hit "Glorious") has a genuine potential winner also in running, leads however unfortunately the polling in Sweden not on:d: Genuinly cooler Song, to cool for the ESC. Thanks for the left old Hank.

No comments: