08 March 2008

Really disgusting photos

HONG KONG | photos and pictures information, forum, pictures & Tipps | Hong Kong photo and pictures Hong Kong journey report on a journey Hong Kong study practical course in Hong Kong report Tipps Reisef?er Hong Kong photo and pictures from Hong Kong. Power you its own picture of Hong Kong and looks like it here looks real. - travel and town center information to Hong Kong: China | Hong Kong | flight | information | Reisef?er you sees straight only Eintr? from the category "photo and pictures". to waive, over the filtering and on those. Photo: Dogs eat in China - dog slaughtering China - Tierqu?rei China F?Viele the following pictures very befremdlich or abnormally to seem admitted Ma?n, I are gew?t also some and could this already live in China and/or. I found the pictures in the Web log of a CBP student. Here still another left also a few really disgusting and hard photos. Property for a long time?rlegt whether I it in the net to place is and?rlasse further-clicks now to everyone whether it or not. A few words in addition: Most Chinese do not w?en a dog feed, but hold these as we as domestic animals. Au?rdem concerns it special f?den consumption a gez?tete race. Dogs are eaten haupts?hlich in the winter, since the meat the K?er should w?en and be good against Erk?ung. Millions humans despise us daf? that we K?, K?er or pigs eat. It clicks thus only on "reading on" even if it are really safe that the pictures of slaughtered dogs want to see it. A little played this with Photoshop and is the result. Schn?chen in the M?x M?lhaus M?hen - M?l g?tig in M?hen. in possibly a place one must save, if one is in the M?lhaus Impulsk?e t?gt. I a perfectionist, who tendentious rather takes itself more time f?eine decision and makes daf?alles "correct". Sch? Photo & pictures from Venice - vacation pictures Venice there to the letter from current cause hardly time is, beschr?e I this week my Eintr? on a new expenditure that. There are again new photos from our diesj?igen - this mark again from Venice. Oh, w? I now again gladly there, instead of no, I may not any more Jammern. Photos of sank Markus place in Venice - Markusplatz Venice. Unfortunately I cannot to be placed as promised the Athens pictures from the past year on-line, since my Notebook gave the spirit up. Instead you get the first pictures from ours. It is not really difficult to guess where we these pictures shot, or. Photo & pictures of the knight tournament cold mountain - actually I should make my Steuererkl?ng for knight tournament in this moment the period l?t around midnight off, but somehow I do not have so quite desire on it. Kami meant the consequence w? it worth, but I did not want to make itself like always its own picture. Sehensw?igkeiten in M?hen - worth seeing in M?hen the Digitalvoodoo. Photo weeks go into the second round, because the memory of the Digicam wants to be finally emptied today gives it a short photo series from M?hen from the view of tourists. F?mehr unfortunately does not hand my strength today. it was a arduous working day and my how/as SN weekend is to me still into the bone. A small voyeur is why the master readers from Digitalvoodoo to the allw?entlichen to allt?ichen Lekt? in each Blog reader. I speculate times that some find it simply?erst interesting in the life of other humans "herumzuschn?eln" and/or up to a certain degree f?ere I the whole nat?ich with my Web log also. Progress in the dwelling - Eye Toy Play with Kami had promised a few weeks, follows now the second part of the pictures, which I had shot after our beer garden attendance. As one can see, Kami had obviously Spa?beim Eye Toy Play plays. In the meantime we have completely in-lived, although still some in the dwelling are missing ourselves a mirror f?das to bath or a cabinet f?das bedrooms. Kami in the Michaeli beer garden M?hen - east park photo I the last three days on a project in Stuttgart was not, could I there new Eintr? writes the Ergbnisse of a part of the Fotoshootings can one here see. -) Zugegebenerma?n was Kami after one while something gene FFS that she had to hold as exclusive motive. The remaining pictures which I with the coolen camera, gives it shot another time NO reproduction OF text, image, or any OTHER content without prior by mission.

No comments: